Thursday, March 4, 2010

NEIL PATRICK HARRIS GOING SMURF???

Now this is a piece of news that made everyone around the Net laugh today :) Everybody's favourite goof Neil Patrick Harris ("How I Met Your Mother") has been cast in "The Smurfs" and will be the live-action lead in this upcoming cartoon adaptation directed by Raja Gosnell ("Never Been Kissed", "Home Alone 3", "Big Momma's House"). Although Neil Patrick Harris' exact character was not revealed, it was said that he would play the main live-action character in the film, which will be a CGI/live-action hybrid film. Does that mean that he will be the inglorious villain Gargamel whose favourite pastime is chasing those little blue forest pests? Or will he just get some new role invented just for the movie? We shall have to wait and see. The film has been slated for release on July 29, 2011.

8 comments:

  1. um... boo to a smurf movie but yum to this pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :))) well, I had to compensate somehow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for Gargamel, just for fun. And this is a great pic!

    Michele
    SouthernCityMysteries

    ReplyDelete
  4. you mean my pic above with the green hat or the pic of Neil splashing around in the tub? :)) (I'm just joking off course)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I loved the Smurfs!
    I know someone that is an acquaintance of Neil. She said that he is a lovely person and does a lot for children's charities. I forget the story but he did some personal You-Tube videos for children. (lol, sorry I do not feel very well as I am awaiting surgery, and I suppose my memory is not at its best, and I do not make much sense but I know Dezmond will forgive me for rambling.....).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neil, does seem as a very nice person.

    What's on AVALON?Are you ok? What kind of surgery? Sending my energy to you to stay strong and optimistic as always.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm fine, just a bit woppy with the pain meds, thus the rambling and stalking your blog, lol.

    Gall bladder and a huge ovarian cyst, for a person who doesn't even eat fried or greasy foods...Go figure! I am the fanatic of organic foods verses the 300 lb McDonald's eating Americans, and I am the one who needs a cholecystectomy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear that, I hope all went OK.
    As a vegetarian I totally understand your disappointment with the ironic destiny.
    Sometimes problems appear because of the stress, and the hectic life even though you eat healthy. That's why you should find some nice hobby which relaxes your mind and at the same time your body as well. But life still likes being ironic ... I hate that myself.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.