Thursday, April 29, 2010

THE FIRST LOOK AT THE DESTROYER IN "THOR"

Latino Review has published the first exclusive image from Kenneth Branagh's movie adaptation of "Thor". The picture gives the first glimpse at The Destroyer. The Destroyer is an enchanted suit of armor forged by Odin, and was used by Thor's arch-foe Loki on several occasions when he was trying to kill Thor. The armor has the ability to project blasts of energy or heat, emit a disintegration beam activated via its visor, manipulate electro-magnetism and molecules and achieve flight.

The movie itself will go from present day Earth to the realm of Asgard following The Mighty Thor (Chris Hemsworth), a powerful but arrogant warrior whose reckless actions reignite an ancient war. Thor is cast down to Earth and forced to live among humans as punishment. Once here, Thor learns what it takes to be a true hero when the most dangerous villain of his world sends the darkest forces of Asgard to invade Earth.

7 comments:

  1. Hey Dez - did you see that Mithril Wisdom mentioned both of us in his post today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I haven't, Alex, I stop visiting that blog. I've kept that blog in my public blogroll for almost a month, and also left a few comments over there, but he never answered any of my comments, and never came here to comment on my stories, so I just put a full-stop.

    When I find some interesting new blogs, I always put them in my public blog roll to promote them a bit, and give them my support, and I also leave comments over at their blogs. But if for a few weeks or even a month, they never return the positive energy and support, never come and comment in HOLLYWOOD SPY, don't put me in their blog rolls, and plus don't respond to my comments to their posts, I just wish them good bye and send my energy to somebody who respects it. I think that's fair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool to finally get to see a costume from the film, even if its just one of the villains in the film.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.