Sunday, April 4, 2010

FIRST TEASER FOR "RESIDENT EVIL: AFTERLIFE"

Take a look at the first teaser for "Resident Evil: Afterlife", with Serbia's own Milla Jovovich, Wentworth Miller, Ali Larter and Boris Kodjoe. Coming to theaters September 10th, the new sequel in the zombie franchise depicts a world ravaged by a virus infection, turning its victims into the Undead, in which Alice (Milla Jovovich), continues on her journey to find survivors and lead them to safety. Her deadly battle with the Umbrella Corporation reaches new heights, but Alice gets some unexpected help from an old friend. A new lead that promises a safe haven from the Undead takes them to Los Angeles, but when they arrive the city is overrun by thousands of Undead and Alice and her comrades are about to step into a deadly trap.

12 comments:

  1. Well, I've seen all the other movies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. and Zombies still keep on coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though I won't see this, I will give it some respect for actually filming it in 3D instead of converting it in post-production (Alice in Wonderland, Clash of the Titans). Also at the 1:38 mark, does it seem a little too much like Matrix:Reloaded?

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I watch it again I think it's looked like a trailer for another matrix movie. But seriously where the hell are all the zombies?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard quite a lot of people saying this teaser reminds them a bit on Matrix :)
    Jaccsy, I guess they are saving the best (Zombies) for the last :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We can all sit here and talk about how shitty this movie is going to be, and about how it looks like the matrix, and how they are mixing too many elements of the games together, and why there was a giant guy with a hammer in that nice clean tile room, but the fact of the matter is everyone will still end up seeing it. Probably not in theaters but it will happen, and damn it looks stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not a "Resident Evil" fan, but Afterlife looks awesome! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yep, Penning, you've put it all concise and true :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It does look like a Matrix. :) But I don't mind. I also respect the fact that they filmed it in 3D instead of converting it in post production, like Dreher Bear said a few posts back.

    And R.D. Penning was also right. I don't expect much from this film, but I will see it nonetheless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I must confess I'll watch this sequel only to see Wentworth Miller on the big screen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved Resident Evil, it was so high-tech, but I got disappointed with sequels, especially with RS2. :-S

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mike, we kind of missed your imaginative smileys here at HOLLYWOOD SPY ^_^

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.