Thursday, November 19, 2015

EMILY BLUNT RIDES INTO BATTLE ON A POLAR BEAR IN 'HUNTSMAN: WINTER'S WAR' EPIC JAWDROPPING TRAILER! PHILIPPA BOYENS TO ADAPT 'THE MERLIN SAGA' INTO MOVIE!

'THE MERLIN SAGA
PHILIPPA BOYENS TO ADAPT T.A. BARRON'S NOVELS
Epic news for you today, like it was yesterday too! Disney is planning a movie saga on young MERLIN and the latest info is that they have hired LORD OF THE RINGS and HOBBIT's Philippa Boyens to pen THE MERLIN SAGA! Based on more than ten of T.A. Barron's novels which were published from 1996 till 2011 following a boy who washes ashore in ancient Wales, with no recollection of who he is, as he becomes determined to learn the truth about his magical powers. As you know, Colin Morgan gave a masterful portrayal of the young wizard in BBC's MERLIN TV series.

'THE HUNTSMAN: WINTER'S WAR
JAWDROPPING TRAILER IS OUT
As I promised you yesterday, here's the first full, and totally mind blowing trailer for next year's epic adventure THE HUNTSMAN: WINTER'S WAR which will see Emily Blunt ride into cinemas on a polar bear next April! She is absolutely ruling the trailer as the powerful and mesmerizing Ice Queen! Charlize Theron returns as Ice Queen's sister Queen Ravenna, while Chris Hemsworth is the title hero! Read more about it in our premium spotlight! Sam Claflin and Colin Morgan also star in the movie made by MALEFICENT and ALICE IN WONDERLAND producers!

54 comments:

  1. Winter War looks outstanding.
    Did you ever read Mary Stewart's Merlin Trilogy? I loved it. A true classic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't, but I bet Donna Hosie did and I expect her to appear here when she spots MERLIN mentioned here :)

      Delete
    2. I'M HERE!!!!!!!!!!

      Philippa Boyens + Merlin = the most awesomeness of awesome in the history of awesomeness!!!!

      Delete
  2. The ice queen is basically Elsa on the side of evil

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a huge girl crush on Emily (and Mary Louise Parker).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we have a crush on Emily too... and on her husband as well... and we've no idea who Mary Louise is :)

      Delete
    2. The pot dealing mom in Weeds? She is also a theater actress. Just wrote a book called Dear Mr. You. Hot!

      Delete
  4. Great posters! I miss Jim from The Office...aka Emily Blunt's husband. I wonder if he's just doing the stay-at-home dad thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, he's producing a lot, he is currently working on some animated comedy series... but I mostly don't like his projects even though I adore the man himself... shockingly underrated in Hollywood especially having in mind the stage charisma he has... he is stunningly magnetic

      Delete
    2. I know, right? I was rewatching The Office, though, and thinking about the magic that went into the first years of that show. The actors were all perfect for their roles...I don't know that you could get that magic again. I love Jenna Fischer, too, but I don't know if she's great in a "Hollywood megastar" sense.

      Delete
    3. probably not, since I haven't heard of her :))) But Krasinski needs a big Hollywood flick in his career, but maybe it will come to him later than sooner like it did to Emily.

      Delete
  5. Holy Christ! The visuals on Huntsman are out of this world. It looks like this is going to be one stellar production. I remember the days when one could not make fantasy movies that looked like this, that could capture what the written word could. They can now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that you can't even write most of these visual things that we see in the trailer :) It is truly magnificent how they transform into different costumes and beings, the sets.... CGI has truly reached its peak

      Delete
    2. In twenty years (if we haven't blown ourselves up by then) can you imagine how much farther CGI will be?

      Delete
    3. Dahlink, I fully believe than in ten years or so the movies will be full 3d and holographic like holodecks in STAR TREK, like real life images around you.

      Delete
  6. Marvelous trailer! Emily does look so majestic riding in on that polar bear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally screamed :) I so wish I had ice powers! Much better than unleashing ravens like her sistah

      Delete
    2. Emily knows how to ride. That's all I'm gonna say.

      Delete
  7. Fun trailer! I've ordered my own polar bear from eBay.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those posters are stunning and I love the trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks :D

    Wooow, amazing sellection as usual!

    NEW GET THE LOOK POST | Shades of Brown
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. never even tried... I have standards and they don't allow me to watch that Kristen Stewart wench :))

      Delete
  11. Ooh..the Huntsman Trailer is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so gonna watch Merlin!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just watched that trailer TWICE. Excited isn't even the word. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds enticing! Fantasy isn't really my genre of choice, but this looks like an epic production. Might be worth a try :)
    Guilie @ Quiet Laughter

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.