Friday, December 30, 2016

POSTERS & TRAILERS FOR RUSSIAN SPACEWALK MOVIE 'TIME OF PIONEERS' WITH EVGENIY MIRONOV, KONSTANTIN KHABENSKY, FRENCH 'ALONE' APOCALYPTIC MOVIE

'ALONE' SF TRAILER
WAKE UP, THE WORLD IS GONE
Hollywood is still sleeping, people, which means we're continuing our international movies week, today with two sf movies, starting with a rather stunning poster (thanks to Gold Poster) and a trailer for French apocalyptic action thriller ALONE or SEULS which should arrive into French cinemas next February starring Thomas Doret, Kim Lockhart, Stephane Bak, Paul Scarfoglio in an exciting and spooky story, based on a comic book, about five kids who wake up in a world where everybody has disappeared.



'TIME OF PIONEERS' TRAILER
ON THE FIRST EVER SPACEWALK!
There is also an extremely atmospheric poster and trailer for Russian sf movie TIME OF PIONEERS or VREMYA PERVIH which should arrive into Russian cinemas next April starring Evgeniy Mironov and Konstantin Khabensky in this space biopic set in  March 18, 1965, when Russia proved its leading role in the exploration of space with legendary Soviet cosmonaut and hero Alexei Leonov becoming the first person to walk in space and bringing Russia supremacy in space over America. Even though nobody knew what they could encounter during their flight into space, especially since the test ship had exploded only two weeks before their mission,  an experienced military pilot Pavel Belyaev and his partner Alexei Leonov, were ready to step into the unknown.
DEZZY'S HISTORY LESSON
Leonov, who is also an acclaimed painter and writer, was outside the spacecraft for 12 minutes on 18 March 1965, connected to the craft by a tether. At the end of the space walk, Leonov's spacesuit had inflated in the vacuum of space to the point where he could not re-enter the airlock. He opened a valve to allow some of the suit's pressure to bleed off and was barely able to get back inside the capsule.

14 comments:

  1. Hollywood is sleeping and so is Jason. He said to me just today "Hey, did you know there will be a new Beauty and the Beast movie?" He's obviously been hiding under a rock the past year lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he he he :) There are new posters for that one, but as you know I cannot stand that lead brat in it, I ain't posting them :) I act as if that movie does not exist, which is pity because the rest of the cast are all my faves :( How can Belle be ugly? It's like when they put Lily James and her caterpillar eyebrows to play Cinderella while Holy Grainger was supposed to be her ugly sister? What the what? And I still think that French version of La Belle et la Bete was a masterpiece

      Delete
    2. Even with the brat as the lead character, the movie does look visually stunning and I'll be making sure I see it immediately after it is released. Yes, La Belle et la Bete was a masterpiece. I am ever so thankful to you for sending me that one!

      Delete
    3. hope you managed to see it with subs, if you are still unable to open them, you probably need Acrobat Reader or something, I don't know. I deeply enjoyed that movie, I probably wouldn't have watched it if I hadn't downloaded it for you, but I'm glad I did, it was lovely, highly above anything Hollywood makes.

      Delete
    4. Yes, I did get the subs open! It really was above Hollywood. Definitely one of my favorite versions of the classic so far!

      Delete
    5. indeed, I also appreciated Yvonne Caterfeld as the queen who was turned into a fawn. She was a German pop star when I was younger and I did not know where she disappeared and then I saw her as the beautiful queen whom Vincent Cassel kills while hunting :(

      Delete
  2. Yeah, those posters are good!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd watch how I'm dressed in the apocalypse as well

      Delete
  3. Hey Dezi - Stopped in to say Happy 2017.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, hope it will be a year of peace, balance and stability

      Delete
  4. Happy New Year Dez! Hope 2017 is filled with lots of new sci fi and of course world peace!
    Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, happy one to you and your family as well! I imagine there should be more world peace now that warmonger Barack Osama is leaving and Putin is taking control of the world.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.